Tuesday, 19 March 2013

“Friendly, helpful, fun - what more could I ask for?”


Thanks HEAPS to every single one of our divers who takes the time to post on Trip Advisor. It's YOUR opinion of your Dive Bus experience that matters!

Here's one of the latest reviews (click here for the rest):

“Friendly, helpful, fun - what more could I ask for?”
I was very happy to have found Dive Bus as I was driving past. I had contacted Ocean Encounters before I came to Curacao (they seemed to be rated well on Google search) and once I got there it seemed they realized they could not fit me in. I was disappointed and angry. But very glad because then I got to dive with Dive Bus! Robin, Frank, Andy and the team were superhelpful and in the short time I had in Curacao, I did my refresher and two dives!!!! And made it to my friend's wedding on time!! I will definitely go straight back next time!!! And will happily recommend them to anyone going to Curacao!