Monday, 1 April 2013

“We('ll) keep coming back for more!”


Thanks HEAPS to every single one of our divers who takes the time to post on Trip Advisor. It's YOUR opinion of your Dive Bus experience that matters!

Here's one of the latest reviews (click here for the rest):

First time I was at divebus, we had a wonderful first experience with diving.. Friendly service, plenty laughs and still we felt very safe.

The next time still friendly, still full of laughter and still the safe feeling. Time after that, still full of joy!

I tend to be a bit uneasy during my refresher dives, and every instructor I've had at Dive Bus took the personal time to calm me down.

The Dive Bus is a relaxed place, you can go at your own pace.

My only problem is that I'll compare every dive shop with them, and they probably never be able to liveup to it!

Until my next dive @ Curaçao