2015 will be a tough one to beat.
It was a truly awesome year, the best yet (and that's saying something.)
Here are just some of the reasons why:
- We celebrated our 10th birthday with thousands of you: wonderful, fun divers, on amazing dives on beautiful reefs filled with magical creatures and beautiful corals. (And ate a lot of cake.)
- 2015's annual Dive Bus does Bonaire trip was an even bigger hoot than the previous ones, and that's sayin' something! 2016's trip is all ready to rock and roll - we're a little nervous!
- We had the pleasure and priviledge of congratulating more PADI dive course graduates than ever before – with Pirates and other fun and ridiculousness thrown in for good measure.
But enough of what happened last year.
2016 is going to be even better.
(Which is good news for you.)
Here are 7 ways how:
- Plenty of reasons to keep you loving your diving - wherever you are
- Plenty of reasons to come back to Curacao (to help you "encourage" your non-diving friends and family too)
- A BRAND new PADI Specialty course that’ll blow your dive boots off - literally.
- Special offers and promotions to give you another excuse to return
- New cool products in the dive shop
- A whole lot more fun
- And a new website. Eventually. One day. Maybe <sigh>
Keep watching this space for info.
Got special requests or ideas to make 2016 even better than 2015?
And if you're already planning on returning to dive in Curacao, we’re already filling up on some dates, so it's never be too early to get in touch.
And finally: many, many thanks - because without you, we'd be really, really bored.
We're looking forward to sharing 2016 with you - let's make it another awesome one!
#divecuracao #scuba #scubacuracao #thedivebus #padi #padidivecourse