Hurry, hurry, time's running out:
offer only valid until 30 December 2015!
Planning to take a PADI dive course on your Curacao vacation this year?
When you and your buddy take any PADI eLearning course with The Dive Bus, you’ll save 10% when you complete your course with us, here in sunny Curacao.
And since you'll spend less time studying whilst you're here on vacation, you can spend more time DIVING! Smart eh?
It couldn't be more simple:
- Choose your course
- Book it with us
- Do the learning back home, online (or on your mobile device if you're wanting to do your PADI Open Water course)
- Do your training dives here in sunny Curacao with The Dive Bus Crew - and save 10%.
(Told you it was simple.)
For more info, check out:
- The PADI eLearning program here
- Which PADI dive courses are available via the eLearning program here
- And here for some reasons why YOU should take your PADI dive course with The Dive Bus Curacao Crew :o)
What's in it for you...?
- Excellent, safe, professional dive training from the Dive Bus team of PADI Dive Instructors.
- As a PADI 5 Star Center, you can be sure our safety and teaching standards are HIGH - no short-cuts, shabby gear or short dives here (which unfortunately isn't true of all Curacao dive operators.)
- Small, cozy groups, no crowded stuffy classrooms or bouncing dive boats
- We make diving and learning FUN :o) - and there's a cold beer or 2 or 3 when divin's done for the day, as well as the SUPER cool Dive Bus tiki toss - it's simple, fun and addictive.
- More time to explore more awesome Curacao dive sites with us, after completing your PADI dive course.
- AND discounts off your scuba dive equipment purchases, as a Dive Bus graduate.
So what are you waiting for?
Talk to your buddies, sign up to / check out The Dive Bus Blog for any flights / accommodation deals we hear about, and drop us an email for more info and pricing (before we fill up!)
Got like-minded dive buddies and friends?
Share the love 'n' share this Blog.
(And help keep The Dive Bus running for another 10 years!)
Hope to dive you in sunny Curacao