The world’s first rebreather-compatible dive computer - AND it also tells the time! - now in stock at The Dive Bus
The Suunto DX (“D-ten”) is the world's first watch-sized rebreather-compatible dive computer, and covers all the bases in a stylish design that you can wear in and out of the water, that will make you the envy of your dive buddies! Go from recreational open circuit diving to nitrox to trimix & rebreather diving all with just one convenient & accurate computer.
The Suunto DX is the very first of its kind to feature CCR compatibility. The premium design combined with the new, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM algorithm makes it the ultimate tool for open circuit and rebreather divers. And its stylish design means it’s suitable for wearing every day – especially in front of other divers ... ;o)
|Mark's hoping to have one of his own |
when he grows up and has a dive shop...
With no input required from the diver, Suunto Fused™ RGBM automatically switches between the two modes to effectively manage the risks of decompression sickness. The new algorithm provides a slow continuous ascent from depth so technical and deep divers have a shorter total decompression time. It’s also suitable for recreational divers, helping to maximize bottom time and minimize ascent time, so they can get the most out of their dives.
The Suunto DX is a non-monitoring setpoint dive computer that works as a support computer for the rebreather. It also contains all the advanced dive functions for open-circuit divers such as trimix support including helium and oxygen, and gas switching between up to 8 gases to satisfy the needs of any diver. The Suunto DX comes in a stylish look. With a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass, titanium case and optional titatium bracelet, it's extremely robust. As with all Suunto diving computers it went through a rigorous testing program, including over 1,000 field test dives.
Suunto Ambassador and leading underwater explorer Jill Heinerth helped to develop the Suunto DX. “The Suunto DX is one of my support computers that go with my rebreather. It’s easy to integrate it into a rebreather dive plan, or any dive plan – open or closed circuit. It has one of the most accurate digital compasses, which I use to survey and make maps as well. It can really do anything, and it’s a beautiful, wearable watch. It has everything you need in a very small package, and it handles itself well under any conditions.”
Suunto DX features:
FOR REBREATHER DIVING:
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode.
- Configure up to 3 different diluents.
- Adjustable high and low setpoints, as well as custom setpoint during dive.
- Automatic setpoints switching at specified depths.
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout.
FOR ALL DIVING:
- New, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving.
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen.
- Gas switching between up to 8 gases.
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass.
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off.
- Optional wireless air integration.
- Built-in dive planner.
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software.
FOR EVERYDAY ADVENTURES:
- Stunning, compact design.
- Hard-wearing premium materials: Titanium case and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass.
- Optional titanium bracelet
So what are you waiting for? Come check it out at The Dive Bus before Mark dribbles all over it!