HERE'S A LIMITED-TIME SPECIAL
YOU DEFINITELY WON’T WANT TO MISS:
All photos courtesy of Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino
The Dive Bus & Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino
EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE THROUGH DIVE TRAVEL
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
So if you’re dreaming of your next Curacao dive vacation?
You may want to read this - right now.
and booking your next Curacao dive vacation just got a whole lot easier – especially for families.
Because planning and booking your next Curacao dive vacation just got a whole lot easier – especially for families.
Here're a few more reasons: (scroll down for photos)
- For divers vacationing with kids that don’t dive, Sunscape has different Kids Clubs based on age, to keep them happy and out of trouble, while the parents enjoy their Dive Bus shore diving adventures and PADI dive courses.
- For kids vacationing with parents that don’t dive, Sunscape has a bunch of different bars and activities to keep them happy and out of trouble, while the kids are diving to their heart's content.
- Being able to stroll - or drive! - across the street to The Dive Bus – and back again - after another day of #seriouslyfundiving and a couple of cold ones at Beer O’Clock.
- The ‘wow’ moment when you return to Sunscape to be greeted by the million-dollar view: the white sand beach of the aqua-blue lagoon, with the Caribbean ocean just beyond the break-water.
- Another wow moment later, as the sun slips beyond the horizon in another glorious display of colours, while you sip your cocktail. Or beer.
- And - because diving makes you hungry - the convenience of strolling along Sunscape's beach and choosing whichever of the several onsite restaurants takes your fancy, in terms of themes, vibes and fare.
- With so many other conveniences onsite too, you don't need to bother with taxis to get to somewhere else.
(That said, Mambo Beach Boulevard is just a few minutes’ walk away, offering even more restaurants, shops, clothing boutiques, chill-out spots and plenty of souvenir stores for gifts and memories to take home.)
- There are a bunch of fun activities on-site at Sunscape for your non-diving days and evenings, or once diving’s done for the day, like:
- concert projections under the stars
- movies on the beach
- live musical performances
- trying your luck at one of the largest and most visited casinos on the island
- dance and Papiamentu lessons
- or simply (continuing) sipping cocktails and cold beers on your balcony
👉Travel Window: Now until 22 Dec 2022
👉Prices starting from $1,499 per person, based on 2 people sharing a room
The Dive Bus at Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino, Curacao?
Or ready to book?
to seeing you in sunny Curacao again, soon!